Our client, a leading, innovative, multiple award-winning and best-selling cannabis company is seeking an experienced and qualified (part-time starting, full-time opportunity) Brand Ambassador to join our revolutionary sales team as we launch into the California market.
We are seeking a determined and extraordinary Brand Ambassador with a talent in building relationships, and story-based selling.
Do you leave a lasting impression? We want to hear from you.
This position requires a driven and ambitious work ethic with a goal to challenge the status quo. Innovative and enthusiastic personality types are a plus. Industry knowledge is preferred but not limited-to.
A Brand Ambassador will help conduct product demos facing direct to customer and provide support at cannabis related events.
- Extremely Charismatic (able to make friends with anyone in the room at the drop of a hat).
- Perceptive (retaining a high level of eq: emotional intelligence)
- Intelligent (able to understand the complexities of sales structures and approaches)
- Outgoing & affable
- An extreme go-getter
- An aficionado of cannabis
- Over the age of 21
- An understanding of the cannabis market
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to operate independently
- Prior sales or customer service experience
The Brand Ambassador will report to the Director of Sales. We will give you the tools you need to operate and achieve success, but will expect you to venture into the market with the thirst to grow the brand to heights previously unseen.
We are a team - we work hard but enjoy the work we do, and expect qualified candidates to embody a similar approach and mindset.
We will provide you the opportunity to dive head-first into the Cannabis Industry in a manner previously unprecedented.
We don't want consumers to buy our products solely on the basis of them looking good, feeling good, and tasting good - we want customers to buy our brand because they understand why we do what we do.
Please submit a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position!
· 1+ years of brand ambassador or customer service experience.
· Must be at least 21 years old.
· Must have valid Driver's License.
· Must be willing to travel.
· SMARTPHONE is needed.
· Must be able to work weekends.
· Must be energetic and outgoing.
· Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual.
· Must be adaptable and willing to support where needed.
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively with co-workers and store personnel.
· Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Must have exceptional organizational skills.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Gas Mileage (expensed) - opportunity to earn company car
· Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
· Group Health Insurance Option
· World-Class Leadership and Training Opportunities
· Wealth of Opportunities for Growth within the Company.