Location: Brampton Ontario Canada
Be a part of our client's founding team and original flagship store. As a bud-tender, you'll bring their brand to life as an extension of the founding team. You're an empathetic and hospitable person who seeks to
create a first-class experience for customers and future employees.
You’ll be responsible for creating genuine customer relationships and guiding them through brand and product selection with customer’s desired level of education. You need an eye for merchandising & design, a passion for cannabis and the right attitude to provide first-class customer experience. Their bud-tenders are entrepreneurial-
minded and always seeking opportunities to grow and make an impact.
Have ideas? Perfect. They want your input on how to grow the brand and create exceptional in-store experiences. We hope you’ll grow with them!Job Responsibilities:
The nature of the work which is high-volume retail, may require you to work over eight (8) hours per day and
often requires work on weekends and holidays. Your main responsibility is to represent and complete tasks and duties required to run a successful retail store. The tasks and duties involved in the Bud-Tender position include, but are not exclusive to the following:
- Creating intentional experience for customers by building genuine customer relationships and
appropriately determining customer needs in a compliant manner
- Providing friendly service and accurate cash balancing on front counter shifts
- Provide excellent customer service -- positive attitude, strong product knowledge and strong listening abilities
- Ensure you are aware of all required product knowledge content as determined by owners
- Successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics as determined by the owners
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising,
cleanliness, security, checklists etc.
- Proactively seek opportunities to go above and beyond the customers’ expectations and improve business results on a daily basis
- Collect and share customer, product and operational insights to Store Manager and Owner to improve
business results on a daily basis
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new trends and products in the industry
- Check identification of customers who appear to be 25 years of age or under
- Support with accurate inventory management to ensure customers receive their ordered products in a
quick and accurate manner
- Support with tasks and duties within the physical store, as assigned.
- Ensure you are aware of all company communications, rollouts, directives and procedures
- Abide by all company policies and programs, ensuring compliance
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal
- Complete all tasks as assigned by the Store Manager and Owners
CannSell License (Preferred)
Cannabis Retail / Retail / Hospitality industry experience (1-2 years preferred)
Pre-employment Criminal Record Check (required)
Experience with cannabis products (1-2 years preferred)
Demonstrated strong performance in a high-volume, fast-paced environment (required)
Available for weekly shifts, including weekends, closing and holidays (required)
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills (required)
Strong problem solving and process improvement skills (required)
Adaptable, team-player that creates a fun, inclusive and safe work environment for all (required)
Eye for design, merchandising and aesthetics (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.Details Apply Now