Our client, a licensed producer of medical and recreational cannabis products, is in need of a Cannabis Grower to join their Ville St Laurent team. This is a full-time, permanent position within a rapidly growing organization and offers strong opportunities for advancement. Strong compensation and benefits available.
As a member of the Grow team this role will be responsible for performing and assisting with all the tasks in the growing process including but not limited to:
- Cloning, Transplanting, Feeding plants, Harvesting/Trimming
- Collect, review and maintain concise batch records from Production Team and Operations Team including but not limited to sanitation records, maintenance records, production records, and training records
- Prepare batch records for Quality Assurance Team’s review and ensure batch record documentation is prepared and organized in compliance with company SOPs and Health Canada regulations.
- Assist in the development of training programs and delivery of training sessions for Production Team personnel as required
- Assist with Quality Assurance Team to prepare batch records for Health Canada inspections.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Plant Sciences, Agriculture or related discipline as an asset
- Functional bilingualism (EN – FR) as an asset
- Knowledge and experience of plant and pest management.
- Health Canada licensed cannabis production facility for 1 year
- Agriculture/greenhouse setting, or a related field for 2 years
- Proficiency with computer systems (ERP software, MS Office, and others)
- Experience working in a regulated environment, cannabis, pharmaceuticals, food production or manufacturing environment as an asset