Our client, a leading Canadian distributor of food packaging materials and equipment for over 40 years, is growing their technical services team and requires multiple experienced technicians. Based in the north GTA and with regular travel to client sites, this full-time, permanent position offers a great opportunity for career growth and advancement.
We are in search of experienced Packaging Technicians to take on a key role in our business as it relates to the service and maintenance of packaging equipment.
- The Packaging Technician will install, maintain, troubleshoot and service equipment at various food processor customer sites.
- The company is willing to provide the selected candidate with mentorship, training and support in order to strengthen the individual’s development.
- On site field work will expose the candidate to much needed “hands-on” experiences and provide relevant knowledge which will secure career growth.
- Travel locally, regionally, and nationally will be required.
- Competitive salary and benefits programs.
- Previous experience installing and/or maintaining similar equipment within a meat processing facility is highly desirable.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Able to travel within Ontario and to other Canadian provinces.
- Ability to work independently, professionally and under pressure.
- Self starter, who takes initiative and can lead and coordinate projects.
- Team player, who will contribute to the growth of the business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.