Our client, a producer of medical cannabis licensed under Canada’s ACMPR and C45 regulations, is in need of an experienced Customer Care Manager to join their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent role to be based in the company’s Toronto office, responsible for overseeing staff locally and across Canada. This position offers full benefits, a fast-paced environment, and a great opportunity for professional growth.
This role is accountable for the management of daily workflow and ensures that correct procedures are in place and followed by their team. They will identify and work to implement system and workflow improvements to enhance service quality and efficiency. The Customer Care Manager serves as a link between the CSR team and upper management.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills.
- Coach and motivate a team of customer care representatives to improve overall patient experience.
- Continuous improvement of the customer service experience
- Maintain and improve procedures, policies and standards for the group.
- Creatively promote team/morale building through events, challenges, incentive programs, etc.
- Respond to and provide immediate resolution to escalated concerns
- Ownership of escalated issues through to resolution.
- Create and maintain rotating work schedules for the customer care team
- Prepare, Manage and deliver regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Assist in hiring and training of customer care staff
- Monitor and analyze metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to ensure success
- 3 + years’ experience in a supervisory role in a call centre environment
- Works well under pressure.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation with an exceptional ability to communicate with and relate to clients.
- Bilingual (French/English) preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to assess and effectively respond to situations.
- Ability to building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office tools.