Our client, a rapidly-growing producer of high-quality Cannabis products under Canada’s C45 legislation, is hiring a Senior Brand Manager to take a lead role in developing, launching, and driving sales of new products in the rapidly growing adult-use markets. Working closely with all departments in the company, this position is critical for the organization’s success. This full-time position will be based in the company’s Toronto office, and will offer significant opportunities for career growth.
Reporting to the VP – Sales & Marketing, the Sr Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing product development from inception/design through to launch and distribution.
- Using creative, digital, POS, social, etc. to help showcase the product and highlight brand and company values.
- Partnering with sales to develop customer sell-in presentations and new marketing materials for launches.
- Collaborating with sales and retail partners to effectively execute commercial plans and to develop programs for key customers.
- Develop creative and engaging promotions and events.
- Work with team on trade/consumer publications.
- Work with content and social teams to coordinate with product launches and events.
- Evaluate market changes and opportunities in real-time, use market data to anticipate consumer needs and help create a product pipeline that addresses those needs.
- Operates within a rapidly growing, rapidly changing environment
- Able to self-motivate, operate independently, and to get things done without a large support team
- Experience within Canadian consumer goods industries a must
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing of packaged goods, beverages, spirits/alcohol, or similar products
- Has worked with a portfolio which includes “passion products”
- Experience working with controlled / restricted / regulated products a plus (alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, OTC drugs, etc.)