Our client, a rapidly growing manufacturer of high-quality Medical Cannabis products, is hiring a Brand Manager to take a lead role in developing, launching, and driving sales of new products in the rapidly growing medical and adult-use markets. Working closely with all departments in the company, this position is critical for the company’s success. This full-time position will be located in the company’s west-Toronto office.
Reporting to the VP – Brand, the Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing product development from inception/design through to launch and distribution.
- Using creative, digital, POS, social, etc to help showcase the product and highlight brand and company values.
- Partnering with sales to develop customer sell-in presentations and new marketing materials for launches.
- Collaborating with sales and retail partners to effectively execute commercial plans and to develop programs for key customers.
- Develop creative and interesting promotions and events.
- Work with team on trade/consumer publications.
- Work with content team to coordinate with product launches and events.
- Evaluate market changes and opportunities in real-time, use market data to anticipate consumer needs and create a product pipeline that addresses those needs.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing of packaged goods