We are looking for Extraction Managers in the California area
The Extraction Manager is responsible for leading and navigating day-to-day laboratory operations. This includes working with extraction equipment to assist with the extraction process, cleaning up equipment, and conducting general lab duties. Communication skills, organization, attention to safety, and detail and time management are all a must!
Do you have what it takes?
- Manage and coordinate extractor staff schedule
- Oversee extraction, production, planning and processing and scheduling
- Develop and implement SOP’s for all required production processes
- Preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction
- Maintain extraction production logs
- Maintain strict quality control measures to ensure inventory records and high-quality product, materials and equipment
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures
- Keep a clean and safe work environment, including maintaining, cleaning, and making adjustments and repairs to extraction equipment
- Carry out day to day tasks including, prepping, extracting, and packaging
- Monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with the safety and sanitation laws, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- You have no Felony Convictions
- You have managed people
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or Company regulations for working in the industry
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!