Extraction Lab Manager - Cannabis
Our client, a cannabis manufacturer, is looking for an Extraction Lab Manager to be responsible for the facility’s overall extraction process and day-to-day production following established protocol and regulations.
The Extraction Lab Manager will lead the extraction lab team through the activities required to manufacture, store, maintain equipment and materials necessary to run a world-class cannabis extraction lab.
- Expertise and hands on activities in Hydrocarbon Extraction
- Ensure compliance with Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Maintains extraction/infusion operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational policies and procedures
- Work closely with production team on all elements of the extraction and infusion process
- Provide consistent oversight of extraction procedures, ensuring standardized requirements and accuracy
- Provide leadership to staff, ensuring counts are accurate and staff are performing in the most efficient manner possible
- Perform QA/QC through analytical testing for quality, consistency and efficacy
- Work closely with production team on all elements of the testing and formulating process
- Responsible for inventory, record keeping and quality of product at all times, maintaining inventory via seed to sale tracking
- Manage a controlled workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting planned daily production requirements and understands how to maintain JIT cycling inventory production goals
- Manage clean work areas and maintain tools in accordance with sanitation standard
- Degree in chemistry or equivalent experience
- Experience with hydrocarbon extraction methods
- Experience in various cannabis formulation methods
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
Compensation: $70-90K Plus Health Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100