CannabizTEMP is looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, and personable Brand Ambassadors to be the face of a successful cannabis brand.
You’ll be responsible for educating consumers about the products as well as signing up new customers, managing pop-ups, and maintain a presence at various industry events.
- Build brand awareness, interact with a wide variety of cannabis customers and articulate the value proposition of the company.
- You will be responsible for signing up new customers, educating consumers and bringing in insights from the field.
- Transporting all promotional material to and from the dispensary where the pop-up event is, as well as setting up the table for the event (computer to demo website, swag to giveaway, branded table cloth, etc.).
- The Brand Ambassador would also be responsible for continuing to build a relationship with the store team - making sure that they know how to use the platform and that they remain enthusiastic about the team and the website.
Who You Are
- Strong communicator who is outgoing and high-energy
- Professional, reliable and committed to achieving results
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Passionate about the cannabis industry
- Team player with excellent communication skills, but who can also work autonomously
- Great networking and relationship-building skills
- Prior experience and success with sales and street marketing are a plus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100