Our client, a leading Michigan based Cannabis operator, is looking for an experienced and hands-on Cultivation Supervisor for their cultivation operations near Bay City, MI.
The Cultivation Supervisor will work closely with the corporate leadership, overseeing and managing the cultivation team to ensure that all grow team members are on-task and on-schedule during their weekend shift.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day and big picture operations of an indoor and greenhouse grow with primary responsibilities include: cloning, transplanting, feeding, cropping, flushing, spraying and trimming flowers
- Communicate effectively across all grow departments regarding their weekend activities.
- Must oversee the cultivation procedures and nutrient protocols keeping accurate records and presenting the results in a timely manner to the appropriate executives.
- Work closely with the rest of the cultivation department to develop and improve processes
- Ensure proper training and development of employees
- Schedule preventative maintenance to ensure the highest quality yields without loss to fungus, disease and mold etc.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Proven experience managing and supervising cultivation teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- In-Depth Knowledge of Michigan Cannabis Laws and Regulations
- 3+ years commercial agriculture or similar cannabis cultivation experience
- Must be a strong leader with an acute business sense
- Experience with various grow mediums including Coco Coir, Rockwool and Soil
- Experienced team leader with a positive attitude and vision for the future
- Knowledge of crop management and commercial agriculture
- Knowledge of plant diseases, pests and health
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Compensation: $60,000 - $65,000 Plus Health Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100