Please note that this position is being posted on behalf of our client, Emjay!
At Emjay, we are seeking passionate individuals to represent the Emjay brand as customer service specialists and individuals that can deliver an incredible customer service experience every single time. As an Emjay Courier, you will deliver batched/dynamic orders from our depot to customers while following guidelines and adhering to policy and procedure around the law and BCC regulations.
In this role you will work to provide a genuine experience to customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role.
The Courier will work to deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner. This person will be responsible for reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Interpret and execute state laws and regulations required when delivering medical cannabis
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with dispensary staff
- Timely and effective communication when issues arise while making deliveries
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to pass a background check
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a clean motor vehicle driving record (no DUI / Felonies)
- Must have up to date & valid Drivers License, Registration and Insurance
- Must be available weekdays and weekends with flexible evening availability
- Ability to communicate professionally in person to effectively explain all variations of cannabis products to guests, if necessary
- Basic math skills with the ability to handle cash transactions
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 lbs (100 lbs with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- Ideal candidate will be a tech savvy, dependable self starter who is flexible, prompt and on time
- At least 1 year of delivery experience
- At least 1 year of cannabis industry experience
- A reliable vehicle with an OBD 2 port and locking trunk (enclosed trunk)
- Professional knowledge and working experience of cannabis products from a regulated retail or medical distribution center
- Computer skills working within a POS system as well as cash register and payment processing