Please note that this position is being posted on behalf of our client, Elevated Equipment Supply!
About Elevated Equipment Supply
Elevated Equipment Supply is a full-service equipment and supplies provider for the commercial cultivation and extraction industries.
Our Botanical Extraction team has designed layouts and developed standard operating procedures for labs across the country. EES carries the most popular brands in extraction equipment and can dropship any state in the continent, as well as all the solvents and hydrocarbons in industrial volumes.
The Agricultural Cultivation department is staffed with experience. Their time in the field brings insight to what the modern grower needs in the legal landscape. From irrigation to lighting to HVAC layouts, our equipment comes with the know how to implement for optimized weight per square foot. Automation and AI is leading the way to less human error and consistent product results.
EES consulting services for layout & planning, business strategy, and marketing brings all your industry needs under one roof.
The role of Customer Service Representative is more customer service and success than anything else. Not only are you the face and voice of our company to our customers but you are the conduit by which new customers learn more about products available to them. Awareness and Ownership is key...
- Troubleshoot issues and help solve them as they come about
- Handle multiple, diverse projects and tasks at once
- Strong communicator, able to handle customer and vendor relationships
- Assist in the coordination of logistics, 3PL, drop ships, returns, and credit for refurbished items
- Provide consistent exceptional service for new and existing customers
- Point of sale system experience
- Respond to customer requests for information in a patient and informative way
- Maintain a basic understanding of the products available within the warehouse
- Be able to follow best practices established by the company for customer engagement and compliance
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers for referrals and repeat business
- A minimum of 2 years in a customer service role in a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum 18 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- Intermediate-level math skills required
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner
- Strong computer-based skills
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Experience as a “key holder” in a retail environment
- 3+ years in retail, service industry, or medical offices