Please note that this position is being posted on behalf of our client, Elevated Equipment Supply!
About Elevated Equipment Supply
Elevated Equipment Supply is a full-service equipment and supplies provider for the commercial cultivation and extraction industries.
Our Botanical Extraction team has designed layouts and developed standard operating procedures for labs across the country. EES carries the most popular brands in extraction equipment and can dropship any state in the continent, as well as all the solvents and hydrocarbons in industrial volumes.
The Agricultural Cultivation department is staffed with experience. Their time in the field brings insight to what the modern grower needs in the legal landscape. From irrigation to lighting to HVAC layouts, our equipment comes with the know how to implement for optimized weight per square foot. Automation and AI is leading the way to less human error and consistent product results.
EES consulting services for layout & planning, business strategy, and marketing brings all your industry needs under one roof.
The Wholesale Inventory Specialist is responsible for all delivery intake within a facility, shipping supplies in a timely manner, maintaining strict organization within the warehouse, helping to ensure proper inventory, and communicating effectively with the team.
- Keep accurate records of receipts and shipments
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for production
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved
- Maintain weekly inventory reconciliation
- Maintain the warehouse receiving/shipping areas in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities
- Receive and check inbound goods for accuracy and place in proper location
- Data Entry of inventory, inbound/outbound orders
- Preparing items for shipments and making arrangements inclusive of contacting vendors, preparing pack list, bill of lading
- Verify packing list against PO’s to ensure receipt and provide to finance for approval of payment
- Prepare, pack, label, and shrink band product for shipment
- Organize shipments of goods between sites
- Establish relationships with key business and supply partners
- Support and participate in inventory and cycle count activities including reconciliation
- Good communication, organization, time management, and mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills required
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 35 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse inventory management experience
- Experience working with tools/equipment including ladders, pallet jacks, and pallet stacker, and forklifts
- Previous large warehouse/distribution experience