Seed & Stone is a licensed retail dispensary with locations across British Columbia. For us, it is all about showing gratitude for the simpler things in life and appreciating life’s journey. We seek to redefine the cannabis retail experience by offering a unique and inviting take on wellness and a return to nature.
Embracing these core concepts allows Seed & Stone to establish trust and a deeper connection to our customers, community, and values.
We have multiple positions for the role of Budtender. This part-time position for our new and exciting locations opening in Victoria may require weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
The successful candidate will report to the Front of House Manager and will be responsible for all duties relating to customer care, which include:
- Ensuring quality assurance and excellent customer service;
- Maintaining knowledge of a wide range of products and accessories;
- Providing customer education on S&S range of products;
- Providing a smooth full-spectrum customer experience;
- Maintaining a pleasant and organized environment;
- Strict adherence to all policy and compliance, including Seed and Stone policies, Provincial, and Federal; and
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Working knowledge of POS systems, Word, and Excel;
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well in high volume, high level of care, retail environment;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification; and
- Strong cannabis knowledge and passion is an asset.
Licenses: Must have
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification
- Selling it Right
- Competitive salary ($17 - $18 DOE)
- Dental and Medical after 3 months
- 15% discount on product