As a Retail Inventory Specialist, you will perform detailed receiving, auditing, replenishing and destruction procedures as outlined by company policy and state regulation. In addition, the Inventory Specialist will maintain the physical organization of all product in a manner that will provide optimal efficiency and accountability within the dispensary.
- Accurately and efficiently receive all inbound product shipments.
- Enter all incoming product into Compliance and ERP Systems.
- Physically move product to locations throughout the facility, including the vault, back room, and sales floor.
- Maintain optimal organization and cleanliness of all inventory processing and storage areas.
- Perform and reconcile inventory cycle counts.
- Perform and reconcile various inventory and compliance related audits.
- Ensure sales floor is consistently replenished and properly stocked.
- Fulfills online pick-up and delivery orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare for and participate in all periodic physical inventory audits, as scheduled by the company.
- Provide efficient written and verbal communication of inventory issues to management and the store team in a timely manner.
- Utilize several software packages.
- Consistently remains compliant with all legal and/or company regulations for the industry.