Location: Delhi Delhi India
CanMar Events – Content Marketing Partner
CanMar Events, a subsidiary of CanMar Recruitment Inc., the leaders in HR and Recruitment services across North America in the Cannabis Industry. At the core of everything we do, we aim at bringing people together and changing lives for a better future.
Conceptualized and launched at a pivot point in human history. Following in stead of the 2020 Covid-19 global crisis; this is a virtual arena that brings a global community together by addressing 3 basic needs for people across all professions, industries, communities, organizations to successfully embrace and flourish in the new age of technology – Education, Careers & Development.
“If you are a self-driven, goal oriented and a “do what it takes to achieve success” individual, then you will find a home at CanMar Events!”
The Position: We are looking for a talented Content Marketing professional to take full responsibility of our inbound community engagement marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset, preferably with a writing background. Candidates will need to be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating event promotion and community engagement campaign strategies. A key deliverable is developing engaging content on all social media platforms to attract and retain customers and members of the cannabis and psychedelic community. For this position, it is also essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Design content marketing calendar based on the main events calendar in collaboration with the Ops & Curation Lead and Managing Director of CanMar Events.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business goals of creating 100,000 CanMar Events community members.
- Collaborate with graphic design team to produce high quality content.
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire community members.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer & community engagement.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a Content Marketing professional.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- Knowledge of virtual events and delivery process.
- Attention to detail.
- C-suite prospecting experience preferred.
- Outgoing & empathetic
- Independent & disciplined
- Goal oriented & competitive
- Cannabis industry experience preferred.
The Location: Remote
Reporting to: Managing Director of CanMar Events
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Thank you for Applying!
Details Apply Now