The Budtender at Budders Cannabis will be primarily responsible for creating meaningful interactions with customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about both cannabis and customer service. We are hyper focused on customer experience and we are relying on our Budtenders to provide valuable insight to consumers in an efficient manner.
We believe our staff to be our greatest resources and therefore play a key role within our organization. As a Budtender at Budders, you should be exceptional at creating lasting customer experiences and creating community by developing organic relationships with our customers. Our ideal candidates are insightful, genuinely curious good people that ensure Budders Cannabis success by sharing cannabis wisdom and exceeding achieving sales goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who seeks out information naturally. You understand customer service and ask great questions to uncover customer intentions in order to provide a personalized shopping experience. You demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility. We are relying on you to leave a lasting impression on our customers.
- Create lasting impressions and experiences for Budders Cannabis customers by building organic relationships and appropriately qualifying customer needs
- Successfully drive sales by educating consumers on cannabis
- Demonstrate a high level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics
- Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
- Support with inventory management and practice proper section ownership to ensure customers have access to the right stock to drive sales
- Support with completing all tasks and duties within the store architecture, as assigned
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, cleanliness, security, checklists etc.)
- Ensure you are aware of all company communication, rollouts, directives and procedures
- Abide by all company policies and programs, ensuring compliance
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal legislation
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Key Leaders
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service experience, retail is preferred
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- You are passionate about cannabis and are excited to bring it to market for recreational purposes
- You are open to feedback and coaching
- You demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility
- You are trustworthy and customer-oriented
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in a regulated environment before