The Extraction Technician will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The Extraction Technician completes tasks assigned by the Extraction Manager to monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production areas as well as to maintain quality control measures. This position is responsible for assisting with lab production, which includes but is not limited to distillation, extraction, winterization, production of cannabis infused products, compliance requirements, and workplace safety.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles and laboratory experience. Must be able to follow written directions and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Operate laboratory instruments, make observations, calculate and record results.
- Understand and meet daily goals.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Employee may also be responsible for monitoring production lines and collecting samples for analysis.
- Follow SOP and standard analytical procedures to meet Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- Records data in lab notebooks, computer databases, and test reports.