Our client, a top Multi-State Operator in the Cannabis Industry is seeking a Stock Analyst to support their Treasury Team. The ideal person will focus on the development, administration, reporting and compliance and analyst of the Company’s equity plans. This position will work closely with HR, legal, finance and third-party equity administrator to ensure the successful administration all stock-based compensation programs. This is a remote position, but ideal in the Tri-State Area.
- Ensure that the Company’s equity awards are properly administered and processed, including granting the awards as well as stock vests and options exercise.
- Oversee the relationship with the Company’s third-party equity administration vendor and coordinate any third-party legal counsel needs
- Ensure Cap Table/Shareholder tracking and other treasury duties such as bank account structure review, deposit review, and cash balance reconciliation.
- Work closely with shareholders, and transfer agent regarding equity-related requests such as share conversions, share issuances and warrant exercises.
- Prepare and facilitate the execution of documents in connection with such equity-related requests.
- Support the accurate and compliant accounting, taxation and reporting, including company’s international employee transfers
- Administer equity plans, including processing RSU and option grants
- Administer the company’s semi-annual ESPP purchases
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual share reconciliation of records between the general ledger and transfer agent
- Maintain the Company’s equity administration databases, including updating information, running monthly/quarterly reports and other ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants and to partner across departments and respond timely to employee and board of directors questions.
- Maintain internal controls and procedures to ensure effective risk management an compliance
- Support accurate and timely SEC reporting requirements in partnership with finance, accounting and legal departments
- Prepare various materials delivery to Senior Executives
- Participate in special projects and/or ad-hoc requests as they arise, including process and procedural reviews and other enhancements
Education and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Finance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in managing global equity plans for a public company.
- Experience with stock plan administration field
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Travel up to 25%.
Compensation: $90-$105,000 plus equity, bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100