Our client, a cannabis global supply chain management company in Texas, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to support the internal /external full cycle recruitment process located near Austin, Texas.
The Corporate Recruiter will identify and secure qualified candidates, as well as interview, screen and close candidates in multiple roles within a fast-paced cannabis company.
- Identify new industry specific clients and build relationships with the executives.
- Identify qualified candidates to fill specific roles for our corporate clients.
- Review resumes and conduct phone and video interviews to qualify applicants.
- Effectively manage interview preparations, all communications and extending offers to qualified applicants.
- Send and review new hire paperwork with the new hires including scheduling background checks.
- Create and continuously update client and applicant files in the system for updating and tracking.
- Experience managing sourcing strategy and high volume, full cycle, recruiting, supporting a fast-paced, high-growth cannabis business.
- Perform internet searches, cold calling, alumni organizations, and referrals network.
- Achieve weekly and monthly hiring goals to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure their staffing needs are met.
- Assist with any other HR projects or functions within a diverse work environment.
- A great desire to work within the Cannabis Industry, with the knowledge and understanding of the growing, wholesale and retail sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field ideal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is deadline driven.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Ability to articulate talent needs with all levels of internal management.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Computer proficiency with applicant tracking using integrated customized CRM, Gmail Suite including Docs, Sheets and Calendar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and multitasking skills.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. TEAM100