CannabizTemp is immediately seeking an experienced, dedicated and highly qualified Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant must have a full understanding of cost accounting, build assembly, be able read and understand P&L (income statements, etc.), cash flow, balance sheets, know inventory and know how to reconcile inventory.
- Implementing and/or maintaining generally accepted accounting systems
- Preparation and analyzing financial reports and journal entries, maintaining and reconciling ledger accounts.
- Monitoring and reviewing all record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transitions
- Specialized accounting and bookkeeping
- Cost Accounting, Build Assembly
- Record and report weekly accounts receivable transactions
- Record monthly transactions
- Review general ledger and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Evaluate and refine internal controls
- Responsibility for of all basic accounting procedures
- Reviewing, analyzing, and reconciling general ledger accounts in conjunction with preparing regular reports for management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required
- 3+ years of Cost Accounting / Inventory experience
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Working knowledge of government regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to read and understand P&L Statements, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheets.
- Strong ability to plan and organize, including short and long-term planning, prioritizing to optimize time usage.
- Flexibility, initiative, sense of urgency and professionalism in handling confidential information.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to relate to all levels, ability to engage in collaborative problem solving.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation: $26 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100