Our client, a Leader in Cannabis Distribution throughout California and Nevada, is seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Nevada. Reporting to the Head of Retail, the Sales Manager will play a critical role in coordinating sales, marketing, manufacturing, quality control and management of retail partnerships. The ideal candidate will already have meaningful relationships with cannabis industry partners and will be passionate about expanding the company product into the Nevada market.
- Expanding the company’s presence and partnerships in the Nevada Market
- Maintain strong relationships with manufacturing partners and it’s sales staff
- Drive increase presence in retail stores through networking, marketing and demos
- Manage pipeline sales and develop new account leads
- Manage and expand company branded products throughout the state
- Close dispensary sales within the territory
- Perform demos at various locations to share product information and promote products
- Event scheduling and distribution of promotional materials, samples, swag, etc.
- Deliver samples to current and potential retail partners
- Build knowledge of each individual account and their specific preferences to forecast needs, identify opportunities, and problem-solve without being prompted
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and or marketing experience
- Preferred previous cannabis industry experience in retail, sales, manufacturing or processing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, College Degree preferred
- Current driver’s license and your own registered, insured vehicle
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Confident in presenting and public speaking
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to travel 50% of the time
- Desire to be a team player, personable and able to communicate with business partners
- Clear verbal, communication and presentation skills
COMPENSATION: $60 - $75K Plus Commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200