The Processing Associate is to perform cannabis harvesting, drying, trimming, and packaging operations and will be responsible for safely and effectively harvesting, drying, trimming, converting the cannabis materials into high quality products.
- Learns and performs proper techniques for harvesting, drying and curing Cannabis.
- Cross-trains on and working alongside with the Processing team with the harvest, drying, trimming, weighing, and packaging of cannabis products.
- Cleans any/all production areas to ensure no cross contamination occurs.
- Follows the SOP’s in regards to documenting your daily work on daily recap sheet.
- Aspires to learn the components of the plant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Following appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of cannabis strains and batches.
- Performing in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections.
- Recording and monitoring process conditions to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking.
- Assist in monitoring processing supplies and inventory.