CannabizTEMP is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our client's team in Lake Elsinore, CA. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating content, events and new product packaging to help produce engaging content and products, with the goals to increase brand awareness and generate revenue.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating programs across several communication channels (social media, in-store events, point of sale collateral and new products) with the primary focus of increasing daily visits to our retail locations and sales of our products. This includes coordinating on details and logistics on new product launches, retail events, social media and influencers. The Marketing Coordinator must understand and embrace the mission of the company, and help to support local communities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Marketing Director with the maintenance of the marketing & event calendar, communicating with internal & external resources on activation, logistics, timelines and budgets.
- Partner with relevant staff and outside partners on major launches and event communications.
- Organize the execution of instore events by coordinating with key staff on logistics, timelines and helping to create and distribute merchandise and other deliverables.
- Coordinate with creative resources to maintain and catalog content assets for .com social media and consumer-facing execution around key events and product launches.
- Build and maintain partner and vendor contact databases and distribution lists.
- Track and report on back-end metrics from .com, retail and social media channels to measure KPIs around key marketing programs.
- Coordinate & assist in the implementation of Go-To market Plans for new product launches.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team and the social media manager to improve community engagement across all relevant social media channels. Help coordinate with relevant influencers to drive measurable results that fosters community engagement and growth.
- Work closely with Marketing & Operations & designers & packaging suppliers on new projects, program reorders and other marketing logistics and packaging collateral.
- Contribute to the marketing team with creative ideas and innovative thinking.
- Helping solve pressing marketing and communication problems as they arise.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Marketing Coordinator, with a proven ability to manage projects through a cross-functional process and a passion for solving problems and overcoming challenges related to our unique industry.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with packaging, print and product development
- Social Media community management & oversight, including copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Some experience managing relationships in social media with bloggers and online influencers.
- Creativity, curiosity, persistence and the ability to excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment - If you don’t like change this isn’t the job for you.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook and Dropbox.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple parallel projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving skills balanced with a solutions-oriented mindset.
Compensation: DOE: $70,000-80,000
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100