Have you been trying to break into the cannabis industry with no luck? Do you want to learn valuable skills while networking with local cannabis farms and producers? Want to make a name for yourself in the best Adult Use Cannabis market in the country?
Greenforce is the premier staffing, recruiting, and temp agency for cannabis businesses in Oregon, with regular opportunities in the greater Portland, Salem, Eugene and Medford/Southern Oregon markets. We have work available in trimming, harvesting, planting, cultivation, extraction, edibles and more!
$14 to start - Potential to earn an extra $100 each week through September 26th via our new attendance bonus program!
2 wage reviews in your first 8 months, and every 6 months after. We also offer further wage increase opportunities through internal promotion.
-On the job training in every aspect of the industry
-Paid sick time
-Opportunities to be permanently placed with our industry leading partners
-Opportunities to be promoted internally as part of our team of GreenForce Leads and Managers
-A friendly and professional work environment
-Free membership to the Oregon Cannabis Association which grants access to industry training and networking events
- Medical, dental and vision if eligibility is met
- Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit or have applied for an OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
- Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace
- Want to learn new skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures, and adapt to differing requirements at different sites
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Flexible schedule, full time availability preferred
- Ability to perform physical work in a labor-intensive agricultural environment, indoors and out
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
* Reliable transportation required* Many times our job sites are outside of the range of public transportation. Willingness to drive up to an hour, knowing we do our best to try to schedule you as close to home as possible with the labor requests available.
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.