Our client, a Cannabis multi-state operator, is seeking a General Manager to oversee Manufacturing operations in Colorado.
This position will oversee extraction, packaging, fulfillment, and maintenance of two facilities located in the Denver area. The General Manager role will report directly to the COO of the company.
- Oversee all key operational processes, budgeting and KPI's
- Oversee hiring, onboarding, and retention of management teams
- Provide support to key management members in critical business functions, labor and facility management, and licensing and compliance.
- Implement and refine SOP's to improve operational efficiency and scalability
- Implement processes to improve productivity and performance as well as reduce costs
- Implement data-driven tools to monitor KPI’s and support data-driven decision making
- Research, design and implement best in class equipment, automation and other capital improvements to drive efficiency at scale
- Integrate and manage ERP into manufacturing operations
- Identify, communicate and drive implementations of capital investments and improvement projects
- Develops and implements operational objectives, goals, and specific strategies required to support and achieve the strategic outcomes (capital equipment/replacement/maintenance)
- Oversee and manage all regulatory compliance and ensure a safe, secure, and productive work environment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience in Cannabis Manufacturing Operations
- 5+ years experience managing large scale production facilities
- Experience with ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in hiring , training and providing mentorship to large teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in operations management, lean manufacturing principles, strategic and business planning methods, project planning and coordination
- Experience building out new facilities and scaling existing footprints to meet the needs of a rapidly scaling business
Compensation: $100-$125K Base plus bonus. Benefit package includes medical, dental, voluntary vision, Life/AD&D, paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.