A Dispensary Associate engages in one-on-one interaction with patients from the time they enter the retail area until they check out and exit the store. The ideal candidate should be friendly and upbeat, and passionate and knowledgeable about the benefits of Cannabis medicine. Dispensary Associates are critical roles for a cannabis company, as they connect each unique customer with just the right product and method of consumption for their needs and are responsible for educating patients on the benefits and potential side effects of medication.
The main responsibilities of a Dispensary Associate include:
- Assist patients in a customer-facing, intimate retail environment
- Utilize product and consumption-method knowledge to successfully recommend a safe and effective regimen suited to each patient’s specific needs
- Ensure sales floor is properly stocked and presence of the store is well maintained
- Own responsibility for remaining up-to-date with product knowledge
- Play an active part in patient education on products, methods of consumption, and safety as part of patient interaction
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with company policy
- Print return/exchange forms for all stations and delivery
- Utilize POS system to review inventory, checkout customers, and conduct returns and exchanges
- Provide necessary support to management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints
- Promote a work environment that is positive, communicative, patient-oriented, and compliant
- Consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Desire to continuously learn (more) about cannabis, cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system
- Ability to listen well and effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with various audiences
- 1+ year of customer service experience; preference for candidates with specialty, customer-facing retail experience
- Previous experience with POS systems
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
About Cloud Cannabis Co.
At Cloud Cannabis Co., we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to our customers, while also giving back to the community. Cloud is a place for everyone, discrimination does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, no exceptions.
Equal opportunity employer
Cloud Cannabis Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.