The Final Preparation Technician is required to manage several unique hash finishing processes simultaneously, keep up with the continual inbounding of new raw oil from various production lines, perform sound technique and be capable of anticipating and properly identifying material composition indicators that signal critical points in residual solvent needed to produce specific preparations.
The ideal final preparation specialist will maintain a current awareness of the latest popular forms of concentrates and possess a deep appreciation for the art of manipulating compositions and forms of oleoresin to produce pristine, artistic, aromatic ppm compliant concentrate preparations.
- This position requires developed laboratory technique or the ability to quickly learn crystallization processes, decanting skill, use of homogenizing tools and skill operating vacuum ovens simultaneously as well as competency with all final preparation equipment.
- Provide vital systematic cleaning and sanitization of the extraction laboratory.
- Ensure consistency and efficacy of product through quality control testing, standard operating procedures and proper documentation.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net and other personal protective equipment, etc.
- Sanitize all production equipment and tools including workspace, utensils, containers, cookware, and machinery.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Prior Laboratory experience.
- Prior Cannabis Lab / Manufacturing experience.
About Cloud Cannabis Co.
At The Brand Lab, we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to our customers, while also giving back to the community. The Brand Lab is a place for everyone, discrimination does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, no exceptions.
Equal opportunity employer
The Brand Lab is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.