The Special Concentrate Technician will be responsible for operating and managing the operations of the entire hydrocarbon extraction systems department and all other forms of concentrate production.
The primary responsibility of the Special Concentrate Technician is to maintain optimized concentrate production with the assistance of BHO/Special Concentrate technicians for each hydrocarbon extraction system. The Special Concentrate Technician is responsible for managing all bho technicians and ensuring adherence to the company SOPs developed alongside the Director for all specialty and hydrocarbon extraction systems.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- As an expert in hydrocarbon extraction, the Special Concentrate Technician understands the critical production factors that affect quality, rate of production and how to control them.
- The Special Concentrate Technician must maintain awareness of critical points in production where operator performance can affect the moisture content, temperature, and composition and how it affects phase selectivity, oxidation and other factors that impact the quality and throughput of concentrate production.
- The Special Concentrate Technician will be responsible for reaching production goals to achieve department bonus potential and is required to gather critical data for further optimization of each process on each machine.
- Experience in lp transfer, fluence and the behavior of liquid butane and propane solutions under controlled environments is key. Experience with processes employing selective media, performing various chromatography processes, critical filtration applications and anticipating oxidative reactions is expected of the Special Concentrate Lead.
- Experience with laboratory equipment troubleshooting and pressure vessel diagnostics is advantageous to the Special Concentrate Lead. The ideal SCL will possess a passion for terpene preservation and appreciation for the opportunity to produce the largest quantity of live resin and specialty concentrates in Michigan and the ability to inspire and lead a team that reaches critical production goals.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Prior Laboratory experience.
- Prior Cannabis Lab / Manufacturing experience.
About Cloud Cannabis Co.
At The Brand Lab, we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to our customers, while also giving back to the community. The Brand Lab is a place for everyone, discrimination does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, no exceptions.
Equal opportunity employer
The Brand Lab is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.