About Sira Naturals, Inc:
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a cannabis company with both retail dispensaries and a thriving wholesale business. We serve patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Nevada, and recently acquired operations in Pennsylvania. We provide high quality medical cannabis to patients suffering from debilitating medical conditions as well cannabis for Adult use. We strive to deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment focused on education and treatment.
The Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the staff, guests, vendors, and premises of the Milford Manufacturing Facilities. Additionally, the Security Specialist will assist as needed with the deliveries of Sira Naturals products via company vehicles either as a driver or passenger. Sira Naturals is dedicated to becoming the foremost provider of sustainably grown premium cannabis products to our communities. Grown with Love.
This is a Non Management Position.
Shift hours are 12am-8am, 6:30am-3:00pm, 8:00am-4pm, 4:30pm-1:00am
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Makes secure/monitored deliveries from Milford to Sira Naturals dispensaries and other Sira customer locations as needed.
- Acts in the role of dispatcher during product deliveries as needed.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms and/or contacting the proper authorities.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities by monitoring internal and external operations via CCTV, informing violators of policy and procedures, reporting trespassers to local authorities.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls, including controlling visitor access.
- Become familiar with the Cannabis Adult Use and Medical Use regulations.
- Maintains Company’s stability and reputation by enforcing and complying with company policies and legal requirements.
- Reports all facility safety and security issues to management.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treating everyone with dignity and respect while perpetuating a curiosity for “everything cannabis”.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- Multitasking experience strongly required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Email.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as required by the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Able to pass all background checks as mandated by Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
- Strong attention to detail and situational awareness.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Previous employment in driving and/or security preferred
- Familiar with operation and monitoring of security cameras and access systems
About Sira Naturals
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a Registered Marijuana Dispensary serving patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We are dedicated to providing high quality medical cannabis to patients suffering from debilitating medical conditions. We strive to deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment focused on education and treatment.
Equal opportunity employer
Sira Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.