The Patient Advocate is responsible for providing our patients with an extraordinary experience. Through meaningful interaction and knowledgeable answers, the Patient Advocate fosters an environment that is empathetic, genuine and respectful. Patient Advocates are expected to contribute to make their Dispensary a climate which encourages forward thinking, embraces inclusion and practices generosity of spirit. Sira Naturals is dedicated to becoming the foremost provider of sustainably grown premium cannabis products to our communities. Grown with Love.
- Provides knowledge, expertise, and guidance to patients by explaining potential benefits of the Premium Cannabis products offered.
- Ensures patient questions or concerns are resolved quickly and completely. Communicates any requests or unresolved concerns to management immediately.
- Oversees patient intake process, ensuring that appropriate patient records and paperwork are submitted and confidential information is maintained appropriately.
- Accountable for accurately receiving, coordinating and fulfilling patient orders by utilizing the Point of Sale (POS) and inventory tracking systems in compliance with Sira Naturals, local and state policies.
- Adapts to varied sales volume and stays active by participating in continued learning activities, creating an engaging environment and assists in keeping the dispensary properly stocked, clean, tidy, and in operating order while keeping a "Patient first" acuity.
- Assists is processing and monitoring floor stock and participates in daily inventory counts.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treats everyone with dignity and respect, while perpetuating a curiosity for “everything cannabis”.
- Performs opening and closing procedures.
Above all else, act as the critical link between Sira Naturals and our patients by providing an amazing, stress-free, helpful patient experience.
- Must possess basic math, computer, and cash handling skills
- Ability to coordinate and problem solve in a professional manner
- Able to accommodate scheduling that may include weekends and some holidays
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients/caregivers and team members
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior experience in hospitality, customer service, or retail environment
- Experience with point-of-sale/inventory control software
- Prior experience working in a highly regulated industry
About Sira Naturals
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a Registered Marijuana Dispensary serving patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We are dedicated to providing high quality medical cannabis to patients suffering from debilitating medical conditions. We strive to deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment focused on education and treatment.
Equal opportunity employer
Sira Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.