Do you like being creative & working independently, on your own schedule?
Live an exciting, professional career and possibly make more money than attorneys, bankers, and even, doctors? Then, let's talk business at my beach front office in San Diego. This is a huge opportunity to get in on the ground floor of several businesses!
**If you are looking for a well-defined role, predictable schedule with endless tasks, this position isn't for you.
We are seeking talented Sales Leader to help us grow our San Diego office. In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable and eager to grow in responsibility - BUT - we also need individuals who are smarter than us, have better ideas & can eventually take over our company(s). Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful.
- Monday - Friday / work remotely on your OWN schedule
- In-office meeting - 1x a week
- Performance-based pay WITH bonuses
- Stay on top of emails, texts, & voicemails throughout the day
- Research new potential clients and maintain a database of client info
- Use send out marketing via email/phone to new potential clients
- Follow up with a sales call
- Keep detailed notes on all attempts to contact potential clients
- Set up meetings with potential client to inform of the benefits and features of our service and differentiating our service from our competitors
- Provide potential new client with contract and ensure it gets signed
- Provide new client welcome emails and welcome documents
- Communicate with each client’s contact about job satisfaction
- Follow up on all new potential clients, maintaining detailed notes
- Coordinate with recruiter for job performance reviews for your team members
- Cross sell to current clients/Ask for referrals
- Prior demonstrated success in a sales environment (Cannabis related is a plus!)
- Exceptional communication skills, confidence and determination
- Ability to prioritize and convert opportunities, while remaining receptive to and capable of implementing feedback
- A strong competitive spirit and an innate desire to excel, while exhibiting the highest level of integrity
- Comfort working within customer relationship management systems and other applications is required