Our client, a vertically integrated multi-state cannabis company located in Las Vegas NV, is seeking a Director of Creative Marketing and Branding to establish a creative marketing infrastructure for their cannabis business, elevating their brands and retail operations and maximizing their consumer appeal.
This position requires previous experience working in a similar marketing position within the cannabis industry. Local knowledge of the cannabis market in Las Vegas and Nevada in general is required.
Only experienced creative marketing directors with a proven background in online marketing, analytics, social media, campaigns, strategy, website traffic and SEO will be considered.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the existing marketing team, and lead the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translate the cannabis company's marketing objectives into clear and creative strategies and ensure brand continuity across all marketing channels.
- Lead and direct the creative graphic design team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Increase revenue generation through use of proactive and innovative methods that will reach, engage and retain customers.
- Promote synergy between marketing and their retail cannabis dispensary outlets.
- Develop and execute their social media campaigns with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Track and analyze social media growth and engagement using apps and social media analytical tools.
- Participate in interpreting, defining and enhancing the user experience; and contribute to product development initiatives through shared customer feedback.
- Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic, and that the company story is communicated with creativity and impact.
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand.
- Facilitate business partnerships with creative affiliates as well as the press.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years Social Media Marketing and 5+ Years Marketing experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related discipline
- 3+ years SEO and website traffic analysis and 5+ years of relevant work experience in the advertising, marketing or design sectors
- Must be knowledgeable with cannabis advertising rules and regulations, and must be able to review all marketing materials for compliance
- Previous experience working with news, media and print outlets
- Cannabis industry marketing experience required
- Extensive experience in social media marketing and social networking using social analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of writing and creating content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Entrepreneurial minded with the ability to facilitate seamless synergy with executive management, vendors, retail staff and their creative team.
Compensation: $110-125K Starting salary based on experience, plus Medical coverage, PTO and Paid Holidays.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100