The Store Manager’s responsibilities relate to the overall function and flow of the day-to-day retail store operations. You will lead by example and possess the ability to inspire and motivate and train your team to create a meaningful client experience from the moment they enter the store until such time they finalize the sale. You must have advanced knowledge the variety of products we carry, be passionate about the industry, have a positive attitude, and be willing to grow our team. You must also possess an advanced understanding of the AGCO rules and regulations as well store policies.
As an essential part of the Leadership team, you will know how to react to the business needs, to account for the fluctuation in traffic throughout the day. You will help lead the team with positive coaching reinforcement and continuous communication. You will oversee and assist with the financial transactions and cash handling for the business. You will oversee and assist with inventory duties including receiving, tracking and returns.
You will inform the team about promotions, new products and up-sales opportunities. You will also attend to our clients in their pleased and displeased states. Your leadership and interpersonal skills will allow you to transition negative moments into positive outcomes and customer retention.
Reporting to the Management team. The Store Manager must possess advanced knowledge of products, the AGCO rules and regulations and have the ability to provide an exceptional client experience and manage the staff efficiently. In addition to the above, the Store Manager must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Opening and closing our flagship location
- Familiarity with 90% of products at OCS
- Ability to drive a positive atmosphere, customer experience and be able to build trust and loyalty with both staff and customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both staff members, Management team and clients.
- Ability to assist with customer queries and concerns
- Ability to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory bodies including Federal and Provincial, employment standards, health and safety and AGCO
- Ability to complete Inventory audits and monthly compliance reporting.
- Ability to maximize profitability and meet sales targets with and through the team
- Ability to manage sales and cash flow
- Ability to do scheduling and train staff, management, recruiting, training, supervising and evaluating staff
- Willingness to be on call
- In possession of AGCO Manager License
- Familiar with various Cannabis strains, brands, and accessories.
- Minimum experience of 3 years within a retail store manager capacity which includes 1 year minimum experience in a similar scope of role within a Cannabis environment and successfully leading a team.
- Pre-employment Criminal Record Check
- Must be able to lift, stack, and carry up to
- Desire and the ability to develop a positive, in-depth understanding of cannabis
- 3 years plus experience
- Detail-oriented and able to handle cash, POS register and all sales transactions
- Proven track record with demonstrated sales and customer service skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently/unsupervised
- Exemplary communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and train and educate others in processes, procedures and products
- Meet the physical demands of a retail environment including transporting up to 50 pounds (22.5 Kg).
- Technologically proficient in use with tablets, MS Office, Google Docs, including Front/Back office POS systems, iOS devices, and other operating systems including troubleshooting