This position is responsible for assisting in the cleaning, maintenance, and upkeep of the facility. The Custodian assists in routine and preventative maintenance, sanitation, and cleaning of all equipment within the facility, as well as general cleaning and upkeep of the facility itself. You are also a team player – driven by pride in your work and smiles on your coworker’s faces.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner, following Company work rules and policies
- Performs cleaning duties as assigned with an eye towards maintaining a sanitary environment
- Assist in construction, preventative, routine, and breakdown maintenance and repairs on all equipment in the facility
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies
- Complete work orders as assigned
- Will develop a high level of knowledge concerning the areas of the facility
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated
- Research, evaluate and adapt to new methods, in order to meet or exceed goals, and or modify their technique/procedures based on all applicable laws
- Highly knowledgeable with hand and power tools
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company
- Must pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state regulating agency to receive cannabis agent badge
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, climbing, reaching, squatting, kneeling, crawling, seeing and repetitive motions
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to work on feet. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so safely with extreme care and caution.
- High School Education or GED required; some college or college graduate preferred
- 2+ years experience in custodian or janitorial position preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical and general construction/carpentry
About Revolution Global
Revolution Cannabis is committed to producing the cleanest, most reliable and efficacious medical cannabis products.
Our team is comprised of passionate cannabis cultivation, public health, and research professionals united by a desire to cultivate health and happiness through the science of cannabis. Revolution’s core values permeate every facet of operations spanning cultivation, breeding, production, packaging, labeling, community outreach, and more.
Equal opportunity employer
Revolution Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.