Our client, a vertically integrated multi-state cannabis company located in Las Vegas NV, is seeking a Marketing Assistant to be actively involved in, or have complete ownership of outputs which deliver against the marketing team objectives.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will work with the marketing team to raise the awareness & profile of the company, bring new consumers into the brand and retail outlets, and to support the other members of the marketing team.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast moving and exciting working environment and within an experienced, enthusiastic and supportive team.
The role has enormous scope, and there are opportunities to take ownership and full responsibility for various marketing activities once capabilities have been proven.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your main responsibility will be to assist with all day-to-day Marketing Activities.
- Examples of responsibilities include: Implementation of a broad range of high profile activities incorporating various elements of the marketing mix
- Assist in the production of marketing materials and facilitate the development of regular communications with team, internal departments, suppliers, agencies, etc.
- Coordinate on various promotional activities including meetings marketing materials, direct mail, activity targeting Leaders, cross-category promotions, retailer initiatives etc.
- Manage an Activity Planning Calendar to help manage and coordinate team workload across Marketing Manager, Product Manager & Marketing Assistant.
- Manage regular updates of our website with updated information
- Assist in social media planning and implementation across Facebook and Instagram
- Assist in the management of the invoicing process
- Assist in preparation Quarterly Review presentations & ad hoc presentations
- Participation in Marketing Team weekly meetings
- Gain exposure to and learning involvement in development of Advertising campaigns managed by the Marketing Manager
- Additionally - General Team Admin Tasks including travel coordination.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will be someone that is looking for a marketing career.
- You will be a graduate, ideally with a marketing or related degree or equivalent, and will have a good understanding of marketing, ideally with some hands-on Marketing experience.
- You will be creative, with an eye for design and an enthusiastic approach to marketing.
- Basic copywriting abilities eg promotional flyers and social media would be a significant advantage
- The successful candidate will be a personable, approachable person with excellent communication skills.
- You will be a great team player and will have a flexible, hands-on approach and will be happy to turn your hand to anything, with good initiative and self-motivation.
- Good prioritization, planning and organizational skills are vital, and you will possess competent IT skills (Windows and Microsoft Suite)
- Most importantly, the successful candidate will have a hunger to learn and develop themselves further in a Marketing career.
Salary Range: $50,000 Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you've been waiting for, please apply online using the form or follow the link below.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200