WHO WE ARE:
MPlant Productions DBA Cannabistry is the leader in cannabis infused products. We’ve developed proprietary technologies that fuel the creation of demonstrably better products and superior brands.
The Northern California Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing a 360-marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive sales volume/velocity. The ideal candidate will oversee new account launches; inclusive of retailer onboarding, management of in-store relationships and growth program via staff trainings, swag distribution and participation in specialty events.
- Working with executive team to define and execute retailer onboarding and growth plan.
- Function as dedicated representative to retailer by providing support mechanisms to drive brand growth – education, promotions, merchandising, activations.
- Visit accounts regularly educating and promoting the brands, create innovative solutions to overcome hurdles and obtain objectives.
- Oversee new and key accounts, develop and leverage relationships to drive menu features and volume driving programs.
- Work closely with internal and external cross functional partners.
- Optimizing Cannabistry’s marketing funnel through conversation, AB and other forms of testing.
- Track quantitative and qualitative measures for performance of marketing campaigns against business goals (ROI, CAC, etc.).
- Identify value driven (consumption friendly) events to support brand awareness and sales growth.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years of full-time experience designing and managing growth marketing campaigns.
- Willingness and excitement to travel within state of California.
- Experience working with field/ street / BA / demo teams.
- Experience working with retailer / accounts / management staff.
- Creative and empathetic, caring deeply about users and building precise target and meaningful on-brand experiences.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, extreme attention to detail with great time management.
- Expert knowledge of campaign management in Outlook, Repsly, SharePoint, Email.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly.