Our client, a leading medical cannabis dispensary in Texas is seeking a talented Product Development Manager who is experienced in product management with a focus on developing, improving product strategy to drive quality and cost targets in conjunction with profitable growth. This role will report to the Director of Operations and collaborate with R&D scientists, operations, marketing, legal and sales to create and deliver gold-standard products to market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful rollout of a cannabis focused products for the business / brands.
- Identify opportunities, plan strategies, and execute, execute, execute.
- Track and provide status reports to senior leaders.
- Have an ability to understand and probe into complex business scenarios with an ability to provide guidance using revenue scaling technologies
- Be digitally proficient to explore emerging cannabis technologies and collaborate with internal business partners to identify use cases to drive successful programs.
- Use financial competence and industry knowledge to make recommendations for product R&D, pricing, and product forecasts.
- Maintain expertise in cannabis market landscape including patient needs, industry trends, competition, and legislative changes.
- Communicate the value proposition of cannabis products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of new and existing cannabis products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Must possess a passion for cannabis products and the safe, legal, and effective access to this powerful medicine.
- 3-5 years in product management role is required with 2 years in cannabis industry.
- Responsible for developing and launch new products.
- Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in unsupervised, ambiguous environments while exceeding revenue expectations.
Compensation: $100-110 DOE, Medical Benefits including Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO policy.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose. TEAM 100