Cann is an award-winning microdosed social tonic that’s the #1-selling cannabis beverage in California. Backed by top consumer venture investors - Imaginary Ventures and Global Founder Capital - and celebrity investors - Gwyneth Paltrow, Ruby Rose, Adam Devine, Rebel Wilson, Darren Criss, Baron Davis, Tove Lo, Casey Neistat, and Bre-Z - Cann is on a mission to change the way people socialize by providing an alternative to alcohol, and by making cannabis a more approachable, shareable experience.
As a Supply Chain Associate, you will have a pulse on both supply and demand sides of our business and help drive decision making around purchasing and manufacturing activities. From helping to acquire essential data required to run long-term planning models, to finding and vetting raw materials vendors to ensure product quality and meet cost targets to managing new product rollouts you will be critical in ensuring our growth is both fast and smart.. You’ll be asked to learn a lot quickly, and you’ll be given responsibility early, coupled with the support required to have an impact on the organization and to grow into a leader in our business.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the process of finding, vetting, and ultimately purchasing raw goods from various suppliers to produce Cann and protect Cann margins
- Manage and communicate with existing third party vendors on a regular basis to ensure recurring material orders are placed and delivered on time and on budget
- Support, coordinate, and if needed, personally fulfill the Cann team’s logistics, delivery, or pickup of equipment, materials and/or product
- Drive both COGS improvement and lean inventory management initiatives to improve unit economics and business profitability
- Work closely with leadership on the commercialization of New SKUs from bench testing through to first production
- Support Cann growth in New Markets, supplying materials required to produce Cann and consolidating purchasing across the system to drive cost improvements
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of work experience in operations, supply chain, or a consulting / strategic role with operational exposure
- Intellectual curiosity and determination to solve difficult problems
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficient in modeling in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken English