Our client based in Oklahoma is seeking an experienced Director of Sales for their cannabis operations.
This is your opportunity to join the Green Rush and drive a new explosive market segment. This Tulsa based Medical Marijuana processor is looking for a proven leader to drive sales, marketing, and overall business sales strategy forward.
The position is boots on the ground and hands on. We need your help to build the state's best MMJ sales and market division from the ground up.
- Build, hire, develop and manage a complete sales and marketing department from the ground up. The opportunity is unique in that it is a start-up atmosphere, within a proven MMJ processing business platform.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating with and closing on major contracts.
- Design and implement a complete marketing/merchandising strategy with a focus on grassroots marketing and building brand awareness.
- You will be the tip of the spear in regard to leading the overall sales to deliver volume, share, profit and productivity targets.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for new product launches including in-store pop ups. This will include launching multi-state/big box store sales opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all legal guidelines.
- Respond, investigate and resolve retailer questions and concerns.
- Manage expenses for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Oversee day-to-day account management issues and drive urgency for resolution.
- Set performance goals and KPIs and provide regular status reports.
- Directs Customer Service function and in-house Service teams to ensure customer expectations are met in a timely manner while supporting the business.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of general sales, marketing and distribution experience in a fast-paced, high performance consumer packaged goods environment is recommended
- At least of 4 years of experience leading a team
- Ability to strategically analyze ever changing market conditions to identify new opportunities.
- Position is based on Tulsa but travel to OK clients is required.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills and customer interface skills.
- Strong computer skills are a must
Compensation: $65-75,000 Plus Commission and Benefits
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online and submit a current copy of your resume. We look forward to connecting with you.