Great Opportunity for an entry level Chemist looking to get into Cannabis!
Our client, a high performing Cannabis Testing Laboratory is looking for a Chemist to assist in setting up instrumentation and interpret data. The focus is testing cannabis samples for pesticides and potency and using LCMS and HPLC equipment.
· Perform sample testing, analyze organic or inorganic compounds using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques
· Perform microbiological sample testing
· Conduct quality control tests
· Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order
· Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for conducting tests
· Make interpretations of data from microbiological plates
· Perform review of data entered Laboratory Information Management System
· Follow laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to suggest improvements as needed
· Confer with others to interpret test results
· Establish and maintain productive working relationships with people inside the laboratory and people outside the laboratory including customers, regulatory staff and corporate staff
· BS in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
· Over 2 years’ experience in a Lab
· Experience or exposure to LC and/ HPLC, Agilent equipment
· Ability to work Monday -Friday
Compensation: $45k Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. TEAM100