Seeking an experienced Controller that is seeking a challenging opportunity! Will be responsible for all accounting operations working directly with the CFO. Preferable having experience in the cannabis industry is a plus but not required. Full time/Hybrid work schedule
- Directly oversees all accounting functions, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting, Revenue Accounting, Cost Accounting General Ledgers, and Budgeting
- Directs all financial systems and general ledger activities and the development of financial analysis.
- Acts as a primary financial executive responsible for oversight and implementation of all financial control policies and published rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Partner with CFO/Deputy CFO to develop and implement and monitor operational and strategic objectives
- Interpret the results of external and internal business trends and advise the business unit leaders on the effect of the unit’s actual or potential financial condition.
- Works with CFO to ensure that agency-wide controls, auditing, and risk management requirements are established.
- Interprets and analyzes financial results for senior management and external auditors.
- Directs, through subordinate management, professional and agreement staff.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 15+ years of accounting related experience in a management level
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA license is a plus