Our client, a fast growing California Cannabis preroll company, is seeking a Supply Chain Manager.
This position will be responsible of overseeing demand flow processes ensuring parts/materials are delivered in fulfillment of production demand in keeping with the inventory & operational planning pipeline. This is done through a seamless communication flow between all supply chain key players and adapting demand-driven strategies that are flexible and responsive to our customer’s needs. Creates optimal inventory-model flow that expands and contracts without negatively impacting parts/materials fulfillment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the development of plant supply base strategy on non-global commodities. rationalizes the non-global supply base and ensures alignment with global sourcing supply base strategies.
- Manage and oversee the customer service department, traffic, order entry, receiving, service parts, and purchasing to ensure efficient and effective operations, development of positive customer relations, and positioning of the department to meet future needs.
- Defines and measures key performance metrics for roll-up into plant and business unit balanced scorecard.
- Motivates and inspires the supply chain organization to focus on continuous improvement and world-class performance. proactively implements new processes to exceed customer expectations while developing an organization that embraces change and strives to meet business unit goals.
- Represents facility as a liaison in the Dream Fields formal sales and operations planning process. the role requires an individual to be innovative, customer-driven, and creative to exceed customer expectations while achieving strategic business unit goals.
- Represents supply chain as a member of the plant steering team to support lean manufacturing initiative and provide insight and direction for the plant as a whole
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fortune 500 Company experience highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related management field
- Related (supply chain, management, purchasing, contract negotiating, etc.) work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Contract negotiation skills
- Problem-solving & analysis
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Business systems (erp) applications
- Lean manufacturing implementation experience
- Material/supply chain excellence
Compensations: $115k plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.