CannabizTEMP is seeking hardworking and reliable Packaging Agents to join our client's team in Joliet, IL.
The Packaging Agent will be responsible for entry-level packaging and labeling of all items being prepared for shipping orders from a manufacturing facility that produces various cannabis-infused products.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities for Packaging Agent:
- Properly assemble, package, and label products in preparation for shipping as outlined via customer order.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines; including the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements for Packaging Agent:
- Attention to detail
- Efficiency - stay focused and on schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds regularly
- Possess a team player mindset and work well with others
- Ability to read and interpret written & oral instructions
- Ability to show up to work with a positive attitude every day
- Prior Manufacturing/Assembly/Packaging/Warehouse experience a plus
- Prior Cannabis Industry experience a plus
Compensation: $15 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200