Our client is seeking experienced, value-driven Production Associates that can start immediately!
The Production Associate is responsible for handling cannabis flower and packaging products while maintaining a good attitude.
The ideal candidate will execute great attention to detail, be able to take direction well and exhibit professionalism on a daily basis while working in a fast pace environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and quality standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Flexible and cooperative to meet changing and unexpected deadlines. This may include, but is not limited to, being willing to work overtime which may not be scheduled or anticipated in advance.?
- Complete repetitive packaging tasks such as box assembly, packing, and labeling
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attend all safety and production training
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with internal standards and requirements
- May rotate duties with other teams as needed. Must be cooperative and flexible to perform different roles as requested/required.
- Identify ways to enhance efficiency without sacrificing quality
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends. Employees will be compensated for overtime in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Must have prior warehouse or packing experience.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must possess high moral code with propensity for positivity.
- Must be a team player with organizational skills.
- Ability to lift or move cases of products.
- METRC is a plus but not mandatory.
- Cannabis experience is a plus.
Compensation: $17.00 Hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100