The Operations Assistant handles routine and advanced duties for the CannabizTemp division. The Operations Assistant will organize files, create correspondence, prepare/generate reports and documents, manage calendars to schedule appointments, sort mail, and offer general staff support. The individual will be expected to be a team player and collaborate with the team. The operations admin will serve as the first point of contact for incoming phone calls and will work closely with the staffing managers and accountant. The ideal candidate is expected to take initiative and be patient to a constantly evolving schedule by the day.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Temporary Services.
- Temp employee on-boarding including i9 verification and offboarding
- Administer all client and candidate documents via HelloSign and attach to the appropriate file
- Process background checks
- Manage Temp timecards and SwipeClock including requests for timecard edits by the temporary employees and clients
- Process and administer manual checks for CannabizTemp
- Temp team bonus calculations
- On-boarding and offboarding internal CannabizTemp employees
- Track work anniversaries/birthdays for CannabizTemp
- Post jobs to LinkedIn, Craigslist
- Answer general calls and email inquires for CannabizTemp
- Send out weekly activity reports including Crelate, LinkedIn, reference audits, timecard reminders, hours report, CannabizTemp scorecards and etc.
- Handle all mail related to Worker’s Compensation or unemployment claims, Submit Worker’s Comp monthly payroll report
- Send out a reminder for expense reports & gather all reports to send to the accountant
- Track conversions and ensure all invoices are sent to the accountant
- Misc. tasks, as needed and requested by the CEO and Vice President of Temporary Services
- Bachelors degree required
- 2 + years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of PC hardware and/or Apple Products and Google Docs
- Strong ability to organize responsibilities and handle a high volume workload with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to set priorities, implement courses of action, and meet deadlines; & the ability to establish and adhere to rapidly changing deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrated customer service standards both verbally and in writing
- Ability to cope with pressure and accommodate interruptions
- Ability to operate with a high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to interact with all personality types with ease.
Compensation: Depends on Experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100