Our client, a cannabis company, is seeking an Account Executive (AE) to help launch their branded products, through the development and management of retail accounts. They need a driven, results oriented regional Account Executive with an excellent track record of success managing retailer dispensaries in the Los Angeles market.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional sales talent to increase the company’s market share and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships by promoting the company’s product lines. Creation of and on-time implementation of sales department initiatives, accurate reporting, and efficient allocation of resources and financial results will be essential deliverables for this role. This position will require developing and leading strategic vision and measurable objectives (sales growth targets, forecasting accuracy, etc.) for the assigned area. Furthermore, the Account Executive will ensure that the brand is "top of mind" with our distribution and retail partners. An “entrepreneur-like” mentality and a history of meeting and exceeding sales objectives must be demonstrated.
- Developing and execute key sales objectives and initiatives
- In conjunction with marketing, developing, and executing promotional activities throughout the customer base to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
- Build and manage relationships of up to 60 accounts within assigned territory.
- Develop and enhance effective customer relationships through leadership and support in managing the company’s various distribution channels to ensure effective market penetration and mutually respectful relationships with our customer partners
- Flawless communication to ensure all customer needs and expectations are exceeded
- Ongoing facilitation with and resolution of customers concerns
- Vigilant presence in the community and with customers to strengthen brand and reputation
- Setting and achieving performance goals that are challenging and tied to overall company strategies
- Recruiting, training, providing clearly defined goals and expectations, mentoring, managing, and holding accountable (through appropriate systems) an effective sales team
- Creating an engaging environment where each individual team member has the ability to maximize his/her own professional and personal growth and development to execute all job functions at an expert level
- Continuously empowering and inspiring team members through the highest levels of expectations and providing one-on-one feedback to improve individual performance and company growth
- Ensuring solid financial management and budget control
Required Skills and Education:
- Candidate must have 3 years cannabis dispensary sales experience as well as a existing relationships in the Los Angeles market.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with a strong track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Direct sales experience preferred
- Expertise in CRM system use, Salesforce.com, Navis or similar
- Relationship building and relationship management skills
- Microsoft Office skills should be intermediate or advanced level
- Knowledge of wholesale sales techniques to grow revenue and profits
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods/alcohol and beer/food and beverage industry
Compensation: $80,000 Base Plus Commission and Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200