CannabizTEMP is seeking hardworking and reliable Manufacturing Associates to join our client's company in Tampa, FL. As a Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for entry level processing of all items being prepared for production from a manufacturing facility that produces various cannabis-infused products. The ideal Manufacturing Associate will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to meet production goals working efficiently as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a production environment and meet production goals
- A working knowledge of the manufacturing/packaging operations, usually resulting from a minimum of 1-2 years of experience, but not necessarily in JUST Packaging.
- Ability to read and understand procedures, current good manufacturing practices "cGMPs", packaging standards, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation of manufacturing type of machinery.
- Ability to work in team-environment a desire to succeed and strong communication skills are a must.
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
Skills & Requirements:
- Cannabis or manufacturing experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100