Our client, a fast growing preroll company based in California is seeking a Brand Manager to support and maintain the ongoing brand identity and image in the market.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for new products and strains
- Oversee marketing calendars
- Manage shelf space displays in partnered retailers
- Work closely with the Promotions Manager on handling marketing requests, merchandising programs, and improving in store exposure.
- Oversee design team on creating displays
- Maintain relationships with partnered shops and perform regular store visits
- Work closely with design team on creating assets and promotional items
- Work closely with sales team on allocation of merchandise to field reps and distribution of product
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's in marketing or related field
- Strong background in marketing and branding
- Proven management experience and team development
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (setting up systems within the department using software like Asana, Microsoft etc
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.